What documents are required to hire a motorhome and how to upload them?
In order for your hire to be valid, we require your documents at least 48 hours before departure. Even though you may have already sent them to the owner if they are providing the insurance for your hire, we still require you to upload them to your profile also.
You can upload them directly to your profile (no documents sent by email will be checked):
- Log in to your profile on Yescapa > My account > My Documents.
- Scan or take a clear picture of the following documents:
- your passport (photo page)/ ID card (both sides)
- your driving licence (both sides)
- proof of address > utility bill or council tax bill only, issued less than 3 months ago
- *If you are travelling from the UK with Allianz UK insurance, a DVLA check is required at least 3 days before departure.*
- Upload these documents in .jpg/.png/.pdf format only, one at a time.
Failure to provide the requested documents can result in the cancellation of your hire (no refund possible).