Help Centre - Owner

See our FAQ

Do I have to accept foreign travel?

This remains your decision. You may or may not authorize your vehicle to leave British territory. To do so, follow the steps below: 

  1. Go to your profile on Yescapa
  2. My listing
  3. Preferences
  4. Travel abroad

Please note that one out of every four rentals goes abroad. 

The area covered by our insurance is limited to the following countries:

Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and any other EU country and also Norway, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Liechtenstein and Iceland. Trips abroad of 30 days or more are unacceptable.