How to search for a Vehicle?
Go to yescapa.co.uk
- Indicate the city where you want to pick up the vehicle, fill out your travel dates and click on the button 'search'.
- The motorhomes available during this date range will appear, they are presented in order of relevance.
- You will find different search criteria on the left of the page to allow your search to be more accurate. You can then select easily the vehicles according to your preferences (Make, number of berths, kilometers driven, etc.).
- You like more than one vehicle? You can send more than one request. In order to book your vehicle, send a booking request to the owner. By sending your booking request, you will be able to ask the owner some questions. Send the request by clicking on 'Booking request'
On Yescapa.co.uk, the requests are 100% free and non-binding. Take advantage of this and make several requests for the different vehicles that you like, in order to maximize your chances of finding the perfect vehicle for your holiday!
- The owner will receive your request immediately by email and by SMS. They then have 48 hours to accept your booking.
- Two situations are possible :
- Accepted by the owner: You receive an email an approval confirmation with the contact detail of the owner (phone number, email, parking location of the vehicle...).
- Refused by the owner: You are informed of the refusal and the rental will not take place.
- The last step is to confirm the booking, which sets the vehicle as unavailable to other renters during the period chosen. In order to do so, you must pay the rental amount through our online secured platform.
- You can also add vehicles to your wishlist by clicking the heart symbol on each advert. This will allow you to keep track of all your favorite vehicles.
For more information about our online payment service, click here.
If the owner has not already done so, contact them and agree on a pick up time for your departure. On the day, arrive on time to sign the rental contract, the inventory of fixtures and pick up the vehicle.
For more details about our services, please visit: how does it work ?.