Thank you for your interest in our site. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below, you can find detailed information on how we process your data.
1. The collection and use of data when creating a profile or when entering into a lease
We collect your personal information when you provide it at the time of a reservation, when you contact us (for example, using the contact form or when sending an email) or when creating a profile . In the respective forms, the information collected is visible to all. We use your information to set up contracts and process your reservations. After you delete your account, your data will no longer be accessible and will be deleted after the mandatory storage period, unless you have expressly consented to it's subsequent use. The deletion of your account is possible at any time and can either be requested by e-mail to the contact email address below or be made by yourself if you click on "delete your profile" when logged into your profile.
Here is the list of the information we collect and the reasons for it's use:
- Name and first name (insurance and remuneration)
- Birthday (minimum age for rental insurance )
- Nationality (rental insurance and customer service management)
- Address (customer service contact, bank transfer, insurance) - Transmitted to the renter upon validation of the rental. Not visible to the general public
- Telephone number (contact customer service, contact renter/owner) - Transmitted to the tenant when validating the rental, invisible to the general public
- Currency (price display, payment and invoice)
- Presentation (confidence in the rental relationship - not required)
- Photo (confidence in rental relationship - not required)
When booking, we ask you for your destination. This allows us to verify that insurance can cover you throughout your trip, even if you are traveling through several countries.
In order to ensure your rental, we also need personal documents. These documents are not publicly visible and are used only for internal processing:
- Identity card
- Driving licence
- Proof of address (not required for the rental of vehicles registered in Germany)
2. The collection and use of data at the time of the publication of the ad.
In order to publish an ad, you are asked to provide information about you and your vehicle. Some information is visible on the site to help the renter chose between vehicles. Others are invisible and are used to insure your vehicle correctly or to make your payment:
About the vehicle:
- Vehicle type: visible
- Make-Model : visible
- Registration: invisible
- First registration date: visible
- Value invisible
- Country of registration invisible
- Vehicle dimensions visible
- Fuel: visible
- Consumption: visible
- Release date: visible
- Gearbox: visible
- Number of seats: visible
- The number of places to sleep visible
- Address Vehicle displayed in a geographical area
About the owner (invisible):
- Identity card (for professional owners: identity card of the manager or legal representative)
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Proof of insurance
- Technical inspection
- My bank details
- authorization of the rental (when the landlord / regulator and the owner are two different people)
- KBIS (less than 3 months) for professionals
- "Economic Beneficiaries Declaration" document for professional owners (requested by our partner MangoPay)
3. The collection of data for the conclusion of a lease
4. Use of newsletter data
By subscribing to our newsletter, you authorize us to use the data you have provided to regularly send you this information by e-mail. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. This can be done by email via the address given below or via the link provided in the newsletter.
6. Use of Google analytics
This site uses Google analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (www.google.com). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that allow analysis of your site usage, such as "Cookies" (text files that are stored on your computer). Information generated during your use of the site is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. By anonymizing the IP addresses on this site, the IP address is reduced before transmission within the EU Member States or other parts of the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases, the complete IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the US and will be shortened. The anonymous IP address can not be merged with other Google data.
7. Use of New Relic
Thanks to New Relic, we receive information about the time required to load our site and the size of the downloaded files. This information is transmitted anonymously and helps us to optimize performance and thus ensure our users will have a better user experience.
8. The use of Heatmap
Thanks to Heatmap, our team can see the most "clicked" areas on our site. This information is transmitted anonymously and helps us to optimize the performance and to improve the ergonomics of the site.
You can prevent data generated by cookies related to your use of the site (including your IP address) from being transmitted to Google by downloading and installing the plugin available on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en If you do not want to install the plugin in the browser, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from listing your information in the future. In this case, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
10. Information for using Facebook Connect
11. Invitation by email to leave a review
We use your e-mail address to invite you to leave a notice on your reservation once you have given us your consent. You can opt-out at any time with an e-mail to the following address : email@example.com
12. Right to information and contact possibilities
You have the right to information, rectification and erasure free of charge on the data we store on your person. If you have any questions regarding the processing or use of personal data, or for correction or deletion of data and the revocation of consent or opposition to a particular use, please contact us directly using the contact information on the tab "Terms and conditions".